The beads and thread in the body of the necklace are from the same source as the Jellyfish Bracelet.
- Ballance. Due to a shortage of materials the necklace was off center and didn't hang properly. The clasp kept sliding around to the front.
- Vision. I didn't particularly love it. It looked a little naked and didn't have a particular message, image or point of view.
With this necklace I started a new process of draping it on the dress form and. This allowed me to take disperate components and see how well they would work together. Next up is to calculate the weight of the two sides of the necklace and see whether they will work properly in physics. After that the rest of the problem is merely construction and finishing.
Once it is altogether and all of the loose ends are literally tied up it gets to be tested.